Required Tempo Product: Tempo Planner for Cloud
You can use Tempo teams to view all the plans to which your team is committed. To view plans for your team, follow the instructions below.
- Click on Team Planning from the Tempo menu. You can also click on the Planner icon on the Tempo Sidebar to the left.
- Click on the (team name) that you wish to plan for from the pull-down menu.
- Click on the Planning tab at top-right.
- Click on the Timeline tab at top-right, just below.
- Click on a plan appearing on the timeline. One you click on a plan, details about that plan will appear in the right sidebar.
You can also view plans for a JIRA issue in the Plans section of the JIRA issue view. This section is visible to all users that have the Work on Issues permission for that issue’s project.
Note: If your version of Tempo Planner for Cloud does not include the Tempo Sidebar, see the Tempo Planner 4.0 server documentation instead; all of the Tempo Planner 4.0 server documentation applies to your version, except information about the resource overview and importing and exporting of plans.