Required Tempo product: Tempo Timesheets for Cloud
You can see worklog suggestions below the worklogs you have already submitted for the week in the calendar view. You can convert these suggestions into worklogs or delete them if they are not applicable.
The suggestions are displayed if a JIRA issue has been assigned to you, if you have time remaining in your estimate or if the issue is not resolved.
The suggested issues and number of hours are based on the remaining working time available for the day and on the issue's remaining estimate.
Accepting a suggestion
- On the main menu bar, select Tempo > My Work. You can also click on the My Work icon on the Tempo Sidebar to the left.
- Click on the suggestion.
- A worklog dialog window will open.
- Review the values in the fields and write a description.
- Click Save.
Configuring the suggestion sidebar
The suggestion sidebar is displayed on the right side of the Tempo Calendar. You can configure it according to your needs.
Selecting suggestion sections
All suggestion sections are displayed by default. You will see a message if there are no search results for you. You can select the sections you want to display and rearrange them by moving the sections in the configure mode. Your configuration is saved and will be displayed the next time you access the Calendar. To configure your sections, complete the following steps:
- Click the gear icon in the issue suggestion bar. This will take you to the edit mode.
- Here you can rearrange the sections or hide a section if you do not want it to be displayed in the sidebar.