Required Tempo product: Tempo Timesheets for Cloud
You can see worklog suggestions below the worklogs you have already submitted for the week in the calendar view. You can convert these suggestions into worklogs or delete them if they are not applicable.
The suggestions are displayed if a JIRA issue has been assigned to you, if you have time remaining in your estimate or if the issue is not resolved.
The suggested issues and number of hours are based on the remaining working time available for the day and on the issue's remaining estimate.
Accepting a suggestion
- Select Tempo > My Work or click the My Work icon on the Tempo Sidebar to the left.
- Click on the suggestion.
- A worklog dialog window will open.
- Review the values in the fields and write a description.
- Click Save.
Configuring the Issues suggestion sidebar
The Issues suggestion sidebar is available at the right side of the Tempo Calendar. It is collapsed by default, but Tempo remembers its last state and will display it as it was stored with your preferences.
You can configure its display according to your needs.
Selecting suggestion sections
All suggestion sections are displayed by default. You can choose which sections to display and reorder them by moving the sections in the configure mode. Your configuration is saved when you close the Configure mode, and the sidebar is updated immediately.
- Click the gear icon in the Issue suggestion bar to enter the Configure mode.
- Here you can drag sections up or down to reorder them, or hide a section if you do not want it to be displayed in the sidebar.