Required Tempo product: Tempo Timesheets for Cloud
When your timesheet is ready to be submitted, the text on the Current Period button changes to a message about submitting the timesheet.
To submit a timesheet for a period, complete the following steps:
- On the main menu bar, select Tempo > My Work. You can also click on the My Work icon on the Tempo Sidebar to the left.
- On the right side, change the selection from “Calendar” to “Timesheet”.
- In the top right side of the Calendar view, select Submit (date).
- In the Recent Timesheets dialog you can see the progress bars for the three most recent timesheets. The bars indicate whether the number of hours that you logged is ahead of, or behind, the required work hours. Choose the period you want to submit.
- Choose a Reviewer. A Reviewer is a user that has the Approve Timesheets permission for the team. If the user can select from more than one reviewers, he can set a default Reviewer (My Supervisor) in User preferences.
- Click Submit timesheet.
Note 1: If your version of Tempo Timesheets for Cloud does not include the Tempo Sidebar, see the Tempo Timesheets 7.20 cloud documentation instead.
In the Recent Timesheets dialog, you can see different workflow status for each period.
- Open: The chosen period is not finished or the required workload has not been completed (work has not been logged as expected).
- Ready to submit: The required workload has been completed (work has been logged as expected) and/or the period is finished. This is also the status for rejected timesheets.
- Waiting for approval: The user has sent the timesheet for approval.