Required Tempo product: Tempo Timesheets for Cloud
The Calendar view gives you a quick overview of logged work. It also lets you create worklogs quickly and easily by dragging suggestions (found on the right sidebar) onto a date or time cell on the calendar canvas. The date view, indicated by an icon with dashes on the upper right-hand side, shows you worklogs for that day. The time view, indicated by an icon with a clock on the upper right-hand side, organizes worklogs according to the time they began.
To access the Calendar:
- On the main menu bar, select Tempo > My Work. You can also click on the My Work icon on the Tempo Sidebar to the left.
Suggestions are displayed on the right sidebar. They contain JIRA issues from predefined JQL searches. If you have configured a JIRA activity stream, the most recent issues from the activity stream are displayed in My Activities.
Note 1: If your version of Tempo Timesheets for Cloud does not include the Tempo Sidebar, see the Tempo Timesheets 7.20 cloud documentation instead.
Moving a Worklog
You can move worklogs within the dates displayed in the time view canvas by following these instructions:
- Hover over the worklog you want to move, click and hold.
- Drag the worklog to the desired date.
- Release the mouse button. The worklog has been moved to the new date.
Using the log work dialog
- Ensure you have selected the correct issue.
- Enter the values in the default fields.
- Note - if the log work dialog contains work attributes or billable hours, remember to enter or select a value.
- Click Save if you have finished or click Cancel to close without saving.
Copying a Worklog
- Click and hold the worklog you want to copy.
- Press "cmd" on a Mac or "ctrl" on Windows.
- Move the worklog.
Using the Worklog Cards
Worklog Cards are displayed if you have logged work in the selected date range. You can edit and delete worklog cards.