Required Tempo product: Tempo Timesheets for Cloud
Worklogs can be edited in Tempo Timesheets if a user has the required permission, and the worklog is linked to a period that has not been locked. A user can edit worklogs in a timesheet, in the worklog calendar, or in the issue view.
Editing a worklog in a timesheet
- In the timesheet view, find the date and worklog you want to edit.
- Click on the date and worklog you want to edit.
- In the new window, edit the data and press Enter.
Editing a worklog in a calendar
- From the worklog calendar view, find and click on the date and worklog you want to edit.
- In the new window, modify the fields you want to change.
- Click Save.
Editing a worklog in an issue
- From the issue view, find the worklog you want to edit.
- By hovering over the date, time, description and hours worked, you can edit any of these attributes and click the checkmark to save or the cross to cancel the changes. You can also click on the gear icon to move, split or delete the worklog.