Required Tempo product: Tempo Timesheets for Cloud
You can use the User Timesheet to log work on an issue, either in a single block or by spreading out logged work across a period of time.
- On the main menu bar, select Tempo > My Work. You can also click on the My Work icon on the Tempo Sidebar to the left.
- On the right side, change the selection from “Calendar” to “Timesheet”.
- On the right side, locate and click Log Work.
- In the Issue field, find the issue you would to log work into and enter the amount of time worked.
- By the hour: 1h 30m, 45m, etc.
- By a period: enter the amount of time spent working per day on the selected issue, then choose the start date and end dates.