Required Tempo product: Tempo Timesheets for Cloud
You can use the User Timesheet to log work on an issue, either in a single block or by spreading out logged work across a period of time.
- On the main menu bar, select Tempo > My Work. You can also click on the My Work icon on the Tempo Sidebar to the left.
- On the right side, change the selection from “Calendar” to “Timesheet”.
- On the right side, locate and click Log Work.
- In the Issue field, find the issue you would to log work into and enter the amount of time worked.
- By the hour: 1h 30m, 45m, etc.
- By a period: enter the amount of time spent working per day on the selected issue, then choose the start date and end dates.
Note 1: If your version of Tempo Timesheets for Cloud does not include the Tempo Sidebar, see the Tempo Timesheets 7.20 cloud documentation instead.
Finding Tempo server documentation
The documentation for Tempo Timesheets and Tempo Planner is being adapted to these pages. If you would like to browse documentation for earlier versions, please follow the link to these articles in Confluence.
- Tempo Timesheets 8.1
- Tempo Timesheets 8.0
- Tempo Timesheets 7.9
- Link to all Tempo Timesheets server documentation
- Tempo Planner 4.0
- Tempo Planner 3.4
- Tempo Planner 3.3
- Link to all Tempo Planner server documentation
- Tempo Budgets 11.0
- Tempo Budgets 10.5
- Tempo Budgets 10.4
- Link to all Tempo Budgets server documentation