Required Tempo product: Tempo Planner for Cloud
Required permission: Tempo Team Administrators or Team Leads
In Tempo Planner for Cloud, Administrators and Team Leads can plan time for their team members. These Team Plans are tied to a team and will automatically be factored into the capacity and load on that team. You can also create User Plans that apply only to you.
Plan time using the team timeline
You can click and drag across the Team Timeline to block out time for a plan or create a new one. Or, if you already have an issue with a Planned Time estimate, you can simply drag it from the sidebar onto the team timeline.
- Open the team members timeline by clicking on in the sidebar, or by selecting Tempo > Planner from the top menu.
- Select the team you wish to plan time for using the pull-down menu under the team name.
- On the team members timeline, click and drag across the days you want to plan work for. Alternately, if you already have an issue with a Planned Time estimate, you can simply drag it from the sidebar onto the team timeline. Time will be planned according to the estimate for this issue.
- Either dragging from the sidebar or creating a new block of time for planning will open the Create Plan sidebar to the right. Fill in the requested information. The Start Date and End Date will be automatically filled with the dates you selected when you clicked and dragged on the timeline. If plan approvals are required, you will have to select a reviewer for the plan.
- Click Save once you are done.