Required Tempo product: Tempo Planner for Cloud
Required permission: JIRA Administrators or Team Tempo Administrators or Team Leads
You can plan time for team members to work on unresolved issues on the team member’s timeline. There are two ways to do so. To plan time using the team members timeline, follow the instructions below:
- On the team members timeline, click and drag across the days you want to plan work for. This will open the Create Plan sidebar to the right.
- Fill in the requested information. The start and end dates will be automatically filled with the dates you selected when you clicked and dragged on the timeline.
- Click Save once you are done.
To plan time using the planning board, follow the instructions below:
- Click on Team Planning from the Tempo menu. You can also click on the Planner icon on the Tempo Sidebar to the left.
- Click on the (team name) that you wish to plan for from the pull-down menu.
- Click on the Timeline tab at right.
- Click on the Backlog tab at right, just below.
- Under the list of Unresolved Issues, at right, drag and drop one of the issues onto the row of the assignee on the team. Time will be planned according to the Planned Time estimate for this issue.
Note: If your version of Tempo Planner for Cloud does not include the Tempo Sidebar, see the Tempo Planner 4.0 server documentation instead; all of the Tempo Planner 4.0 server documentation applies to your version, except information about a resource overview and importing and exporting of plans.