Required Tempo product: Tempo Timesheets for Cloud
You can track time against an issue by using trackers. Trackers can be accessed from any issue or backlog board, which will find it on the right side of the screen, under ‘Trackers’. To start tracking in this view, complete the following steps:
- Click on the '+' button to create a new tracker.
- Hover over ‘Add Description’ and add a description if you like it to be automatically added to your worklog once you are done. If you do not enter data in this field, the description field in the worklog will be empty.
- Click the Play icon to start time tracking. When you are finished working, click the Pause icon.
- Click the Create Worklog icon next to the Play/Pause icon to open the log work window.
- Verify the information in the window and click Submit to save your worklog.
You can also track time against an issue by using the trackers on your dashboard in the same way you would use them in the issue view. The tracker added to the dashboard automatically includes all of your existing trackers and provides an option to create new trackers.
To track time from your dashboard, complete the following steps:
- On the top menu bar, click Dashboards and select the desired dashboard.
- Click Add gadget.
- In the gadget directory window, type ‘tempo trackers’ into the search field.
- Click Add Gadget. The gadget is added to your dashboard.
- Click Close and use the tracker as in the instructions above.
For more information, please watch this video:
Note 1: If your version of Tempo Timesheets for Cloud does not include the Tempo Sidebar, see the Tempo Timesheets 7.20 cloud documentation instead.