Required Tempo product: Tempo Planner for Cloud
Required permission: JIRA Administrators or Tempo Team Administrators or Team Leads
You can plan time for your team using iterations, epics, or versions, depending on how you wish to work. You can create and edit iterations as follows:
Creating an iteration
- From the main menu, Click Tempo > Team Planning. You can also click the Planner icon on the Tempo Sidebar to the left.
- Click Backlog in the views button group at the top-right.
- In the team backlog view, in the Iterations column, click Create Iteration.
- Fill in the requested information and click Create. An iteration is added to the Iterations column.
Editing an iteration
- Find the iteration you want to edit on the timeline and click the top right arrow on the iteration box.
- A window will open and will show you the current information for the iteration. Edit the fields you want to change.
- Click Save when you are done.
If you only want to change the dates of the iteration, drag and drop the iteration box to a different date on your timeline.