Required Tempo product: Tempo Planner for Cloud
Required permission: JIRA Administrators or Team Tempo Administrators or Team Leads
You can plan time for your team using iterations, epics, or versions, depending on how you wish to work. You can create and edit iterations following the steps below:
Creating an iteration
- Click on Team Planning from the Tempo menu. You can also click on the Planner icon on the Tempo Sidebar to the left.
- Click on the Backlog tab at top-right, just below.
- On the team backlog, in the Iterations column, click Create Iteration.
- Fill in the requested information and click Submit. An iteration is created in the Iterations column in the Iterations column.
Editing an iteration
- Find the iteration you want to edit on the timeline and click the top right arrow on the iteration box.
- A window will open and will show you the current information for the iteration. Edit the fields you want to change.
- Click Save when you are done.
If you only want to change the dates of the iteration, drag and drop the iteration box to a different date on your timeline.