Required Tempo product: Tempo Timesheets for Cloud
Required permission: JIRA Administrators or Team Tempo Administrators or Team Leads
You can view timesheets from the perspective of a Tempo user and a Tempo team for the team you lead.
Viewing the team's timesheet
In the team's timesheet you can group worklogs by user, issue or project. The coloring of the days is grey for non-working days of the week and red for holidays. The current day is outlined in blue.
Note 1: If your version of Tempo Timesheets for Cloud does not include the Tempo Sidebar, see the Tempo Timesheets 7.20 cloud documentation instead.
You can approve timesheets submitted by your team members. To approve a team member's timesheet, complete the following steps:
- On the main menu bar, select Tempo > Teams. You can also click on the Teams icon on the Tempo Sidebar to the left.
- Click on the name of the team you want to view.
- Choose Approvals in the top right side.
- On the status column next to each member’s name you can see if a timesheet is 'Waiting for approval' (the member has submitted his timesheet and you can now approve or reject it), 'Ready to submit' (the member has logged the required hours, but has not yet submitted his timesheet for the period), or open.
- If a member has summited his timesheet for approval, click Approve to confirm, or click Reject to return the timesheet to the team member for modification.
You can also submit 'Ready to submit' timesheets by clicking "Submit". This will change the status of the timesheet to 'Waiting for approval'.
Finding Tempo server documentation
The documentation for Tempo Timesheets and Tempo Planner is being adapted to these pages. If you would like to browse documentation for earlier versions, please follow the link to these articles in Confluence.
- Tempo Timesheets 8.1
- Tempo Timesheets 8.0
- Tempo Timesheets 7.9
- Link to all Tempo Timesheets server documentation
- Tempo Planner 4.0
- Tempo Planner 3.4
- Tempo Planner 3.3
- Link to all Tempo Planner server documentation
- Tempo Budgets 11.0
- Tempo Budgets 10.5
- Tempo Budgets 10.4
- Link to all Tempo Budgets server documentation