Required Tempo product: Tempo Timesheets for Cloud
Required permission: Tempo Administrator
You can add attributes to any worklog dialog. Some examples of work attributes are: Overtime, Non Billable, and Driving Cost. All work attributes are displayed in the worklog dialog. To add Work Attributes:
- On the main menu bar, select Tempo > Tempo administration. You can also click on the Gear icon on the Tempo Sidebar to the left.
- Under Configuration, click on Work Attributes.
- Enter the name of the work attribute that you want to create.
- Decide whether the work attribute field is required. If it is required, check the Required box.
- Select a Type from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add to save.
Note 1: If your version of Tempo Timesheets for Cloud does not include the Tempo Sidebar, see the Tempo Timesheets 7.20 cloud documentation instead.