Required Tempo product: Tempo Timesheets for Cloud
Required permission: JIRA Administrators and Tempo Administrators
You can select any of your defined Jira custom fields and copy them to your Tempo database. Once copied, the custom field values are included when you export a report to Excel or CSV formats for additional processing and are available when using the Tempo Services API.
To copy custom fields to your Tempo database:
- Select Tempo > Tempo settings or click the Gear icon on the Tempo sidebar.
- Under Configuration select Custom Fields.
- Click Enable export, then click Enable in the dialog that appears to initiate a sync operation.
- Select one or more Jira fields for export. You can select all fields by clicking the checkbox in the header row.
To disable the export of custom fields:
- Click Disable export, then click Disable in the dialog that appears. All fields are removed from your Tempo database.
Note: If you disable a custom filed in Jira that you have selected for export, you will not be able to deselect that field in Tempo afterward.