Required Tempo product: Tempo Planner for Cloud or Tempo Timesheets for Cloud
Required permissions: None
Using Tempo Planner for Cloud or Tempo Timesheets for Cloud, any user can plan time for themselves.
These User Plans aren't linked to a particular team and don't require any special permissions to create since they only affect the person making the plans. This article has more information about creating plans for a team.
You can plan time for yourself from the Issue View or the Calendar.
Plan time in the issue view
- In the issue, scroll down to the Plans section and click the button.
- This opens the Create Plan dialog box. Fill in the requested information. The Start Date and End Date are automatically filled with the current date.
- Click Submit when you are done.
Plan time in the Calendar
- Select Tempo > My Work or click the calendar icon in the Tempo sidebar.
- Select the Calendar view at the top-right.
- Mouse over the day you want to plan work for until the Log Time / Plan Work icon appears.
- Click Plan Work to display the Plan Work dialog. Enter or search for an issue or project, then write a brief description and specify the planned time.
- Click Plan Work when you are done.