Required Tempo product: Tempo Timesheets for Cloud
Required permission: Tempo Administrator
If you would like to associate work done on an issue with a specific account, you can do this as a Tempo Administrator by creating a work attribute with the type Account:
- On the main menu bar, select Tempo > Tempo administration. You can also click the Gear icon on the Tempo Sidebar to the left.
- Under Configuration, click Work Attributes.
- Enter the name of the work attribute that you want to create.
- Decide whether the work attribute field is required. If it is required, check the Required box.
- Select Account as the Type from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add to save.
Users can now select any of the accounts that are linked to the project from the worklog dialog when logging their time.
Users can also select different accounts for each separate worklog they create. This makes it possible to log work on a single issue to more than one account. If the account on the parent issue is changed, the child worklogs will retain their original accounts.