Required Tempo product: Tempo Timesheets for Cloud
Required permission: Tempo Administrator
Granting the view all worklogs permission
The 'View all Worklogs' permission for the project is now required to view other users' worklogs. In older versions of Tempo Timesheets for Cloud, users that had the 'Approve Timesheet' permission for a Team could view team members' worklogs.
To grant this permission:
- Click the Gear Icon at the top-right of the screen.
- Select Issues.
- Scroll down and select Permission schemes from the menu on the left.
- Click the Permissions link of the scheme that you want to edit.
- Under Time tracking permissions, scroll down to locate View All Worklogs, and click 'Edit'.
- Grant permissions by project role, application access, or group. If you click on ‘Show more’, you will see more options beyond the three default ones.
Confirming permissions using the Permission Helper
To confirm that this permission is granted:
- Navigate to the JIRA project screen for which you want to view worklogs.
- Press the period (.) button.
- In the dialog that appears, type Permissions Helper and press Enter.
- Select the User that you wish to confirm permissions for.
- Select the View All Worklogs permission under the header Time Tracking Permissions.