Upcoming Features on Tempo for JIRA Cloud
- Printable reports - Released on May 8, 2017
- Billable hours - Released on May 8, 2017
- Account work attribute - ETA mid May 2017
- Servlet API re-direction - ETA mid May 2017
- REST API re-direction - ETA mid May 2017
- Weekly periods and approvals - ETA late May 2017
This is the link to our cloud release notes.
If you would like to be notified on the progress of upcoming feature releases, you can sign up at this address and get notified once they are released.
System status page
To review the status of our system please view this link: http://status.tempo.io
We offer webinars for each of our products regularly. In these sessions we cover product features and how to get started. You can check out upcoming webinars and sign-up here.
Webinar Recording | Introduction to Tempo Cloud for JIRA
Webinar Recording | Planning in Tempo Cloud for JIRA
Getting Started with Tempo Cloud for JIRA here
High-level feature matrix for new version of Tempo Timesheets for JIRA Cloud
* We have decided to move most planning features from Tempo Timesheets to Tempo Planner. Only individual planning will be possible in the new version of Tempo Timesheets Cloud for JIRA.