Upcoming and Newly Released Features on Tempo for JIRA Cloud
- Planner resource overview - ETA July 2017
- Plan approval - ETA July 2017
- Save reports - ETA July 2017
- Tracker Chrome extension - ETA July 2017
- People tab in the excel export - ETA early August 2017
- Tempo worklog tab in the issue view - ETA August 2017
- Tempo notifications to replace JIRA’s update worklog notifications - ETA August 2017
- Printable reports - Released on May 8, 2017
- Billable hours - Released on May 8, 2017
- REST APIs for migrated instances - Released June 5, 2017
- Account work attribute - Released June 8, 2017
- getWorklogs API - Released on June 3rd, 2017
- Weekly approvals - Released June 14, 2017
- Default accounts - Released June 19, 2017
- PDF export - Released June 19, 2017
- Scheduler - Released June 26, 2017
- Include sub-tasks in parent task - Released June 26, 2017
- Report templates - Released June 26, 2017
- Group reports by version or components -Released June 30, 2017
- Grace period - Released July 10, 2017
- Affecting Time Spent field with Tempo worklogs - Released July 10, 2017
This is the link to our cloud release notes.
If you would like to be notified on the progress of upcoming feature releases, you can sign up at this address and get notified once they are released.
System status page
To review the status of our system please view this link: http://status.tempo.io
We offer webinars for each of our products regularly. In these sessions we cover product features and how to get started. You can check out upcoming webinars and sign-up here.
Webinar Recording | Introduction to Tempo Cloud for JIRA
Webinar Recording | Planning in Tempo Cloud for JIRA
Getting Started with Tempo Cloud for JIRA here
High-level feature matrix for new version of Tempo Timesheets for JIRA Cloud
* We have decided to move most planning features from Tempo Timesheets to Tempo Planner. Only individual planning will be possible in the new version of Tempo Timesheets Cloud for JIRA.