Required Tempo product: Tempo Timesheets for Cloud
Required permission: Tempo Administrator
You can tailor the options presented to your users when creating worklogs. Options include configuring how far into the future a user can create worklogs, marking the remaining estimate and worklog description fields as optional, as well as specifying how many hours a user can log in total per day. To configure these options, please complete the following steps:
- On the main menu bar, select Tempo > Tempo administration. You can also click on the Gear icon on the Tempo Sidebar to the left.
- Under Configuration, click on Logging Work.
- To determine if remaining estimate (a) or worklog description (b) fields are optional, tick as appropriate.
- To specify how far into the future a user can create worklogs (c), use the dropdown menu. Note that selecting “0 days” will prevent a user from logging work for tomorrow.
- To specify how many hours a user can log in total per day (d), use the dropdown menu to select from a range between 8 and 24 hours, as well as an unlimited amount.
Note 1: If your version of Tempo Timesheets for Cloud does not include the Tempo Sidebar, see the Tempo Timesheets 7.20 cloud documentation instead.